In the last update of Dynamics365 for Financials, Microsoft has published new extension Image Analyzer.
The Image Analyzer extension uses powerful image analytics provided by the Computer Vision API for Microsoft Cognitive Services to detect attributes in the images that you add to items and contact persons, so you can easily review and assign them.
- Contact persons: Recognize a person’s gender, or age.
- Items: Identify attributes like type and color. For example, whether it’s a table or a car, or red or blue.
Image Analyzer suggests attributes based tags that the Computer Vision API finds, and a confidence level.
After you enable the extension, Image Analyzer kicks in each time you add an image to an item or contact person. You’ll see the attributes, confidence level, and details right away, and can decide what to do with each attribute.
In this How to video I will explain how to
- create new Cognitive Service for Computer Vision API in Azure
- get API URL and API KEY
- setup Image Analysis extension
- test item photo recognition
Don’t forget to subscribe to my channel for future content!